Tabla de contenido
A website redesign can help you get more traffic, generate more leads, and improve the user experience.
To maximize the impact of a website redesign, it must be carefully planned and executed. Factors like budget, timing, SEO, and conversion need to be considered and incorporated into the overall strategy of redesigning a website.
To help you be successful, we've put together this list of essential stats to consider when planning your website redesign.
Website Redesign Statistics
1. The complete redesign of a website can take between three and six months on average. (IMPACT, 2020)
2. 71% of marketing leaders report redesigning their web pages in one to three years. (Gartner, 2020)
3. According to a study of the top 200 Alexa marketing websites, the average lifespan of a website is 2 years and 7 months. (OrbitMedia, 2022 )
4. Over 40% of marketers say it takes weeks to start seeing results from website redesign. (Databox, 2022)
Online Store that sells!
Do you need a redesign or a new website for selling online?
Complete solution for retail and wholesale. Great UX/UI designers, experienced programmers and high emphasis on testing. If you are looking for a professional partner for your business in the online world, contact us!
5. 80.8% of web designers say that low conversion rate is the main reason for a website redesign. (Good Firms, 2021)
6. 31% of consumers think user experience should be a top priority when designing a website. (Top Design Firms, 2021)
7. In 2021, 79% of experience-driven companies, that is, organizations that invest in expertise across people, process, and technology disciplines, had a budget line solely dedicated to designing or improving the experience of the website. (Forrest, 2021)
8. 88.5% of web designers think that slow load time is one of the main reasons why visitors leave the website. (Good Firms, 2021)
9. Once your websites are up. 77% of small business owners expect to spend at least €500 per month on services and website maintenance. (Up City, 2022)
10. Web designers explain that the latest design trends are dark mode (45.2%), 3D images (44%), multimedia experiences (43.2%), and scrolling animations and effects (42, 6%) (Good Firms, 2021)
Preparation for the redesign of a website.
The above statistics should help you plan a budget, timeline, priorities, and overall strategy for a redesign. Although the strategy will differ depending on the website, the user experience should be the main guide.