Tabla de contenido
If you are planning to start an online store, you may have come across various e-commerce platforms available in the market. Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, Bigcommerce, etc. These would be the best and main e-commerce platforms used by leading companies around the world.
When looking at the results, you might get confused between which platform to select to create an e-Commerce website. Hosted platforms like Shopify or a self-hosted app like Magento or WooCommerce. Not just you, but many businesses today are struggling to select the best e-Commerce platform for their online store.
Our agency has been building and serving e-Commerce websites for the last 4 years and our experts always recommend using WooCommerce in the initial sales phase. WooCommerce's reliability and flexibility make it the best e-Commerce platform for all types of businesses.
So, in the article, we are going to discuss why you should choose WooCommerce as your e-Commerce platform and how it can help you sell and manage your products online.
Why use WooCommerce as your e-Store Builder?
Compared to other e-Commerce platforms, WooCommerce's responsive design, Seo Friendly interface, and advanced features make it the most used e-Commerce platform in the world, more than 26% of the leading e-Commerce website use WooCommerce for their online store.
Built-in WooCommerce features make the checkout process easy and stress-free for customers.
The flexibility of WooCommerce allows the seller to customize and modify everything from product placement to customization of the entire storefront. It is a cost-effective platform that is compatible with the world's leading CMS platform WordPress. There are a lot of advanced built-in features such as pre -installed payment gateway, geolocation support, advanced inventory management, easy tax calculation and many more that make it the best e-commerce platform on the market.
With the increase in the number of e-commerce applications, business owners are confused between selecting the best e-commerce platform that provides the best e-commerce application. But WooCommrce has become the most flexible e-commerce platform with an advanced application that can produce quantified results for your e-store.
Tips to create an attractive and beautiful online store for your client
In order to convert an e-store visitor into a potential customer, it is important to create an attractive e-commerce website.
Because your sales start after a user visits your website. Most of the businesses lose their valuable customers due to their unoptimized website and unattractive e-store.
By using WordPress and WooCommerce, you can create an attractive and revenue-generating website for your business.
- Choose a persuasive design for your online store. An attractive design draws your audience in and encourages them to explore more about your products and business.
- Customize your online storefront. Our development team always recommends using WooCommerce due to its advanced customization features. With WooCommerce you can edit every part of your e-Commerce website, that is, from customizing your homepage layout to every single aspect of your website. You can also create a custom "Buy Now" button to make it stand out from the crowd. This type of practice increases the conversion rate and sales of your business.
- Inform users about the importance of your product. If you are looking to connect your product with users, highlight the importance of your product through content. Use WooCommerce integrated blogs to post quality content and build awareness of your product. You can integrate your e-commerce with the world's leading XMS platform to publish quality content.
- Add the product link and shortcode in your blog post. To increase your web store sales, try including product shortcodes and links in your blog post. Or you can create a landing page that can redirect your user to the page. These are the essential parts of a high performing online store.
- Categorize your products and add tags and attributes on them. For a conversion-focused eCommerce store, it is important to categorize the product and define the product tag. This type of practice helps users navigate your product easily without confusion. You can also add attributes like size, color, and patterns to ensure you visit and find the right product.
- Add short and filter options in your WooCommerce store. It is not necessary that your customers like all the products you sell. That's why it's important to add short and filter options to ensure your customer can short the product based on price, delivery date, rating, popularity and newness to find the right product for them.
- Highlight product reviews and ratings. It plays an important role in encouraging the customer to click the "Buy" button. Most of the time, people check the reviews and ratings to know the quality and performance of the products. And displaying these reviews with verified owner tags can persuade the user to buy your product.
- Don't forget to add multiple images of your product. The image is the essential aspect of an electronic store product. Without an image, no one is going to buy your product. Therefore, try to add multiple and exact images of the products to convince your customer to buy the product. And always try to add the maximum number of products in your store to give your user more shopping options.
WooCommerce creates a hassle-free selling experience for store owners
Every online store aims to sell the maximum number of products to users and the built-in features and functionalities of WooCommerce make it the best e-Commerce platform to sell any product online seamlessly. With the advancement, e-store management and attractive store e-commerce service will help you create a customer-friendly e-commerce website.
- Pre-installed payment gateway option from leading providers. WooCommerce allows the store owner to accept payments through Stripe and Paypal. It also allows users to pay with debit cards, credit cards, bank transfer and cash on delivery. Its secure payment gateway makes it the best e-Commerce platform to use.
- Updating product details becomes easier. WooCommerce advanced feature allows the store owner to upload product name, details, description, price etc easily using CSV files. So you can edit a large number of products in Excel, for example, and then upload them all in one step to your online store.
- WooCommerce provides geolocation support. With geolocation you can automatically detect your customer's location using their IP. There is a possibility that few products and categories in your cart cannot be shipped to a particular location, region or country. Therefore, you can restrict pages, products, and categories based on the users' country and region.
- Different shipping options for users. WooCommerce allows you to provide various shipping options, such as pickup from nearby stores, local delivery, or international shipping. You can restrict your delivery option based on the user's location.
- WooCommerce Advanced Shipping Rates. With the advance shipping method, you can set the shipping cost based on the product's website. Woocommerce also allows you to decide the shipping cost based on category, product, and variation. And you can offer free shipping for nearby areas as per your terms and policies.
- Through WooCommerce you can calculate taxes automatically. Most online stores face tax-related issues, but WooCommerce has made it easy for you to get taxes and tax rates in place for your online store.
Manage your orders and customers online to improve the user experience.
- Allow guests to visit your online store. It is not necessary for all users to show an interest in creating an account to purchase your products. Therefore, it is recommended to allow guest checkout so that the products of your online store are accessible to all types of users.
- Offer a one-click refund for returned products . Online stores aim to make the user experience easier and WooCommerce's one-click return features can allow users to get an instant refund for returned products. You can manage it through the WooCommerce panel.
- Inventory management . It is one of the basic requirements for all online stores and business owners spend a lot of money managing their stock. But WooCommerce's unique and popular inventory management system allows you to track stock level and update stock report after refund and purchase. WooCommerce Inventory Management allows you to receive notifications about products that are low in stock or out of stock. And its integrated management automatically hides a sold-out product from the store.
- Orders management. With WooCommerce Order Management, you can track every detail from receiving the order to shipping it to the customer. WooCommerce allows you to add customer notes, manually edit stock, mark items you ship, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Using WooCommerce you can send email notifications. Related to the product your customer recently purchased. Its built-in feature also allows you to send email notifications related to product receipt and shipping updates.
Online Store that sells!
Do you need a redesign or a new website for selling online?
Complete solution for retail and wholesale. Great UX/UI designers, experienced programmers and high emphasis on testing. If you are looking for a professional partner for your business in the online world, contact us!
Optimizing your online store to make your website more conversion focused
WooCommerce's advanced built-in features and plugins allow store owners to connect with the public. And e-store optimization creates a hassle-free buying and selling experience. Our Malaga e-Commerce website design company is focused on creating an attractive and optimized e-Commerce website that can improve the user and seller experience.
- Make your online store SEO friendly. WooCommerce is only compatible with WordPress and WordPress is considered to be the best SEO friendly CMS platform on the market. Also, you can do the SEO to rank your website at the top of SERP for better results and high organic traffic.
- Highlight related products on your eCommerce website. Every successful eCommerce website recommends related products to customers. Because this type of practice encourages them to explore more products on your website. And if any customer finds the product effective, they will not hesitate to buy it.
- Always recommend the best performing products to your customers. You can use the widget to display your best performing products, recently viewed products, and products on sale. These types of practices can increase your business revenue and attract more lucrative leads to your e-commerce website.
- Configure built-in features and WooCommerce dashboard. Its advanced features allow sellers to get detailed reports on sales, refunds and coupons. Through the WordPress dashboard, you can get the status of how your WooCommerce store is performing.
1. How much does WooCommerce really cost?
Installation and activation of WooCommerce plugins in WordPress is free. Also, you have to pay some charges for additional plugins and extensions that you add for your e-Commerce website. Charges can range from 0€ to 200€ depending on the requirement.
2. Is Shopify better than WooCommerce?
Shopify and WooCommerce are the best and leading e-Commerce platforms available in the market. WooCommerce's flexibility and free installation on WordPress make it the most widely used eCommerce platform in the world.
3. How long does it take to set up the WooCommerce store?
The basic setup of a WooCommerce store can take 8-12 days. Installation and activation of WooCommerce and plugins for 2 days. 7-8 days to design attractive and responsive e-Commerce websites and 2 days to install shipping policies and additional payment gateways.
4. How do I import products and images into WooCommerce?
- Navigate to WooCommerce in the panel
- In WooCommerce, click on CSV Import Suite
- Select Import product on the top bar
- Click Export Variations
5. How to add product details in WooCommerce?
- Navigate to products in the panel
- Click add new product
- Mention the title and description of the product.
- Scroll down and navigate to Product Data on the same page
- Select the downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) product. Depending on your choice
- Enter data and product details
- Click publish and update
6. What are the best payment gateways for a WooCommerce store?